Monday, August 13, 2012

A Sculpture's Surrender

I was sitting here thinking about NOT NEGLECTING those I love, but what about God? Am I investing time and energy with in our relationship? I ponder the sight of Him on His throne, glorious and shining with boldness, so very honored and proud to create me. The intricacy of my nature and beauty, no man can replicate. A sacred portion of His image eternally mine.

Our relationship with God should be our #1 priority, nothing else. He created us, so how can we have the audacity to put Him on the backburner or act as though we have created ourselves. We must think about this seriously, choosing to change and if we can't change on our own, ask Him to change us. Yes, there is great fear, but why fear when you are safe in the hands of your Creator. His sculpting is of the highest caliber. Secure are you within the Father's grasp.

Know that you are not alone in this journey. I have much to learn myself, but the truth is the TRUTH. God bless you



Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Psalm 100:3 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment