Monday, May 2, 2011

Bin Dead

There is much talk about Osama Bin Laden's supposed death. Cheers and mourning all in one on this great sphere. I completely understand the joyous emotions then I think of, what will happen next?  I'm not stating to be overwhelmed with fear, stand tall in your protection, but don't be a fool. We must have wisdom during these times and not exclude common sense. When someone is removed, a replacement is always in the works. What are your thoughts on the death of Osama?

2 comments:

  1. I think the US has just opened up a whole new can of worms. This guy has been hiding for a long time but his operations have continued without him. Now his followers are going to want revenge. I think it is great that he has been stopped but I do worry how many innocent lives will be lost in retaliation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is talk of our troops coming home sooner than later, between that time all hell will break loose. Well, maybe here as well!! The game plan I do not know, but one thing is true we need to be on alert.

    ReplyDelete